Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nendoroid Ein

Somebody can't wait for my post.  *whistle.  Anyways, this post is dedicated to KC XP

Hmm, believe it or not, I have zero knowledge of this character. I got it coz of the mask LOL. I know I sound so sick rite? Anyways, here's some info. I got over the net.

Plot Summary: A spate of mafia assasinations occurs in America, the work of the mysterious organization named Inferno. "Phantom" is their most strongest and capable assassin, however a lone tourist witnesses Phantom's latest act of murder. He unwittingly exposes the top assassin's true identity, a young girl named Ein. Witnesses are usually killed, but the man is captured and taken to be brainwashed into "Zwei", Inferno's newest assassin, with no memory of who he is. From this point on, Zwei is drawn into a world of conspiracy, deceit and violence.

Anyways, here's a trailer for Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.


OMG! Ein in maido. I wonder if they gonna have that. Or maybe I should do a mix and match *giggles.






Lets skip all that whole details thing and proceed with the figure shall we?

The box front and back cover. I realize that the new nendoroid boxes doesn't have the sticker. Or maybe I miss it out cause it's normally very small. Weirdness.

Gewd thing my Ein is in superb condition ;3



Opening the box.  Let the air out.  Smell of PVC XD



Taking it out from the box.

 

Laid out on the table.  

 
There sure a lot of hand joints.

The base stand.



Look, she wear blue boxers.

 

 With the teddy bear.



I love pistol and knife! XD

Here's some shot with danbo.

 
  

Other weapon.



 

Holding pistol with support hand.  Two of the hand are detachable from the arm.
Promoting Fujifilm ;)  Sorry, wrong face for this LOL.



And photos with Sebastian Michaelis ;)

 
  
  

Ein:  "Return my teddy or I'll shoot you".
Sebastian:  "I'm gonna rip this teddy into pieces".

Overall, what got on my nerves was trying to make her stand properly.  She keeps on falling everytime I put her on the stand.  Soon I realize, I was putting her the wrong way.  She stands nicely actually.  Some of the arm joints looks weird but I get why it was that way when I attached it.  The best part, you could hold Sebastian's cat vice versa to Sebastian holding the teddy bear.

Hmm, now, I wanna try to put her with maid outfit.  Summon Kagami Kuro XD

No comments: