Saturday, November 14, 2009

My latest order

Ever since AmiAmi implemented english page for International buyers, I took the chance and bought myself two (2) things (actually wanted more, thank gawd I have debit card not credit card LOL).  Their shipping option is via SAL and EMS.  They've just implemented the SAL shipping but there's a handling cost for that.  And payment is via Paypal only (this is a bit tedious coz they don't have a re-direction page for payment).

First is Touhou Project NekoNeko Delivery Service: Rin the Fire Cat by White Canvas.




More info, click here. 

And I also bought Game-prize The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vignetteum Cute Vol. 1 consist of Haruhi, Yuki, Ryoko and Emiri (4 figures set) by SEGAI remember Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) and Hobby Search also have this but sold separately.  Even XL-Shop have this but sold out. 



More info about this item, click here.

Puh~~~ I hope I receive it next week.  How exciting ;)

No comments: