Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nendoroid Petit comes with Manga


I still feel regret for not ordering this the last time I saw it at the forum. This the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan 3rd Super Limited Version! (Book) is sold out in most of the online shops I visit and even if it's available, it'll cost maybe 3x the normal price. More info, here.





Yeah I don't have this yet. 


I'm still thinking whether I should get it online *sweat. Next we have a Touhoubougetusyou Comics and figure. I've pre-ordered it from Animetsu and still waiting for the item to reach my place ;) This cost me RM112 (with shipping). I saw this from a link a posted by a forumer at LYN nendoroid thread. But I can't seem to find it at the usual sites I visited. More info about this item, here.



Another comic and figure version by Kadokawa Shoten. The nyoron churuyasan megassa (Limited Edition) book. I feel regret coz I didn't pre-order this from the local sites. Instead, I ordered from the usual japan hobby site, Hobby Search for this. The shipping by EMS from Japan kills. You could get a normal size nendoroid for that price. While local online sites selling it way cheaper *sigh. Oh well. I was considered lucky coz they restocked this. Oh yeah, this item is released already. I'm still waiting for my shipment from Japan. It's on it's way.

More info about this item, here.


Last but not least, an additional to my manga comes with petit figure. A Boo Boo Kagaboo (Limited Edition) book. Available at animetsu for RM100 (without shipping).

Pre-order available. This item will only be release in March of next year, 2010.

More info, here.

This collection strains my wallet.

Well that's pretty much it for the time being. Will update with original photos once I receive the items ;)

No comments: