Thursday, January 22, 2009

Midarezaki Kyoka & Mini-Kyoukas


I just realize this blog was suppose to be just Pinky Street Figures. Ehem. I've expanded my collection with nendoroids, these cost more. I know, I sucked. It's too cute to resist. The latest collection I wish to have is the above mentioned. What's that?


Here's some details about it.

Good wife! Dictator! Scary wife! Operation Cozy Family, Begin!!

The anime of "Kyouran Kazoku Nikki" has come to an end, but it still remains as popular as ever, and now a 1/8 scale PVC figure of the mother of the Midarezaki household, Kyouka, is on its way!

Kyouka stands with her cat ears and tail, looking like a young girl even though she claims to be 20 years old. Making use of her fervent character, she is placed in a pose that truly makes her look like an omnipotent deity. Two of the mini-Kyokas that bustled around in the opening theme of the series have also been included in a cute Nendoroid petite form, each with different expressions.

Kyouka Midarezaki & Mini-Kyoukas (みだれざききょうか&ぷちきょうか)
Price 7,800 Japanese Yen
Release Date 2009/05
Specifications Complete painted PVC figure - 1/8 scale - 200mm in height
Sculpted By Takahiro Obata - Kodama Youhei

I don't want that big Midarezaki Kyoka figure. I just want those Mini Kyoukas! *screams~ Anybody wanna sell me those and only those? XD

Source: Good Smile

Note: maybe I should change the blog name hehe.

No comments: